WPL - The Writing Performance Labatory

WPL Writing Performance Laboratory writing and arts workshop, entitled “who do you see in the mirror” on Saturday, April 31 2010 at 2-3 will be meet and greet from2- 3:30 workshop starts promptly at 3:30 - 6:30 P.M.
Writers, musicians, artists, and all human beings with a heart in their chest and blood in their veins are invited to come and participate in this meeting of the souls as we attempt to evolve as artists by growing as people, first. Peace, love, and uncensored souls are the name of the game. Contact Rain Maker 201 753 1262 or hit up WPLonline@gmail.com





























































Rain Maker

Rain Maker
Illuminated Magick

in the zone

in the zone
ART EMBRACE

Queen Godis

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Journey though Sirreal Photography (Earth Seduction)


She calls herself earth
eons old was around
before the warmth of the sun
before the bang
and science the god
and religion
calls herself the indescribable
the black of the black
laced chemistry
she knew one day she would
feel foot prints on her skin
took a human form
and she was this woman i knew
who loved the leaves
loved the breeze
said i am eternal
that my excuse as to why i don't care
what yours
all your love affairs
your trash and your smog
how you do you think this makes me feel
when my eyes burn every time I come down
to play with the leaves
in the fall
i fall for the way she moves
the humbleness trapped her groove
I am willing to love the earth
that way her skin loves these bones
willing to put my everything
up on a dice game
hoping for the snake of her eyes
the click in her walk
felt like she build my spine
told me i have a violin for a heart
so i sway with the cord
I don't care
as long as she is the sound i make
when my ribs smile
a babies breath inside
a kiss for all kisses
and lovers
she be earth
back before anything
walked across her mind
and i love how i swallow
her taste and embrace
with the morning air
with this feeling of the wind
spread eagle on my face
I swear to you I loved a woman
who called herself earth
kept me at bay
because she was eternal
and i am but fragile flesh
forced to find my footing
forever fondeling the thoughts
of how she felt
fever on my sweat
i follow the leaves in the fall
and remember how
I fall

No comments:

Post a Comment