WPL - The Writing Performance Labatory

WPL Writing Performance Laboratory writing and arts workshop, entitled “who do you see in the mirror” on Saturday, April 31 2010 at 2-3 will be meet and greet from2- 3:30 workshop starts promptly at 3:30 - 6:30 P.M.
Writers, musicians, artists, and all human beings with a heart in their chest and blood in their veins are invited to come and participate in this meeting of the souls as we attempt to evolve as artists by growing as people, first. Peace, love, and uncensored souls are the name of the game. Contact Rain Maker 201 753 1262 or hit up WPLonline@gmail.com





























































Rain Maker

Rain Maker
Illuminated Magick

in the zone

in the zone
ART EMBRACE

Queen Godis

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wind Whisper


She left me standing there
with my future in my hand
crinkled beer can and all
a feeling of unbecoming hitting
my cerebral like bullets making
imaginary halos in my heart
wanted her build a galaxy inside of
a raindrop she said
if only gravity was my only limitation
then maybe she could quite
possibly see a future with me
she amuses herself with playing
tricks on my mind a doppelganger
or a shadow with its own consciousness
moved like sparrows with broken wings
opened her mouth to reveal 8 centuries
of cotton laced with dragons breath
trying to comprehend her pH balance
my brain has been bouncing my soul
uncoiled to the rhythm of her hair
I swear the moon seemed more like her father
watched me carefully each touch
calculated to eons
made me care like heaven didn't mater
like a Palestine girl in front of a tank with
knees buckled and head bowed to the ground
pulled the ripcord seconds before
these withered emotions became love
before wrinkled sentiment became
a concrete commitment
she left me with my future
told me somewhere in the wind song
in the eyes of the depressed I would find
her laughing
I feel like she is stalking these poems
in my aftertaste of food of touch
of women
I think I swallowed her before when
I swore I was with someone that made me
feel as if breathing was not necessary
felt unequal to the ground
undeserving to the sun
a microcosm of an inebriated
climax stuck here
the way she left me with my future
in my hand
carried messages from the tips of
my fingertips to the searing Congo
drums in my ears
a message simple
but lifetimes away
all she said
in order for you to find me
all you would ever have to do
is
breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment