WPL - The Writing Performance Labatory

WPL Writing Performance Laboratory writing and arts workshop, entitled “who do you see in the mirror” on Saturday, April 31 2010 at 2-3 will be meet and greet from2- 3:30 workshop starts promptly at 3:30 - 6:30 P.M.
Writers, musicians, artists, and all human beings with a heart in their chest and blood in their veins are invited to come and participate in this meeting of the souls as we attempt to evolve as artists by growing as people, first. Peace, love, and uncensored souls are the name of the game. Contact Rain Maker 201 753 1262 or hit up WPLonline@gmail.com





























































Rain Maker

Rain Maker
Illuminated Magick

in the zone

in the zone
ART EMBRACE

Queen Godis

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Leon Photo Werks feature on Journey through Sirreal Photography (Old Magick)


hello I am the woman
of your dreams of your miracles
sitting on the seventh cloud
of your mind
touching lighting bolts
so my hair is nappy and beautiful
striking my name across
this skin
look how i shine
how i make the sun shy
vertical my structure i see nothing
but the blue berries of this world
you have tried to put
a snake in my walk
tried to kill me and my bloodline
but you didn't know my name
didn't know how i overcome
struggle eat defeat
and belch impossibility in my sleep
your still trying to figure out
how to tame me
i am a zebra
and you don't deserve to see my strips
i am woman
beautiful as an imploding zero
forward thinking in the moment
of a tease of a sparkling sunset
yawning across the mid day sky
with a gun behind my eyes
and arms that hold you as if a million
butterflies decided to love you
with there wings
the caterpillar of my speech
reaches you in the places
that you have tucked in the folds
of you
and i want to fold you
like a orgasm suffocated at the
point of climax
just to dance in your release
i am woman
here me in midnight prayer
in the footsteps behind you
i am every woman you have ever loved
will love and hold like they
were the only
i am the world
and the peace
my skin is karma
what goes around comes
back to me
and i am staring
at your startling sting
starting this fire
i sing
to oshun
i am the woman of your dreams
of your miracles
your never ever ever's
and your resolutions
and Epiphanies
tucked in the center of my human
call me
love the oldest magick

No comments:

Post a Comment