WPL - The Writing Performance Labatory

WPL Writing Performance Laboratory writing and arts workshop, entitled “who do you see in the mirror” on Saturday, April 31 2010 at 2-3 will be meet and greet from2- 3:30 workshop starts promptly at 3:30 - 6:30 P.M.
Writers, musicians, artists, and all human beings with a heart in their chest and blood in their veins are invited to come and participate in this meeting of the souls as we attempt to evolve as artists by growing as people, first. Peace, love, and uncensored souls are the name of the game. Contact Rain Maker 201 753 1262 or hit up WPLonline@gmail.com





























































Rain Maker

Rain Maker
Illuminated Magick

in the zone

in the zone
ART EMBRACE

Queen Godis

Friday, February 19, 2010

Journey through sirreal photography (Absolution)


I sit heavy because there is

an anvil chained to a twilight sky

in my stomach

a screaming dog barking the secret of

life and a gypsy using the earth like a

marble in my voice

trying to understand the shaman

sun bathing on my tongue

a gun shooting a bullet in the shape of

a woman giving birth to an army

of unicorns in my fingers

a mermaid arguing in my pen

but I remember when she used to

hold me in the thick of us our inhale

might as well have been laced with dragons breath

until she

told me she needed to get away from my gravity

after I orbited around another sun

said sometimes I feel like a black dot

on a white canvas

empty and full

all at the same time

and I asked the morning after

do you still love me

told me maybe in another life said

the pain was so deep she would

have to unzip her bones

in order to love me again

and I am here a carefully carried

heartbreak

wishing for a severed moment

when my insides touched hers

and you felt it in the middle of the night

I will speak of how I lost you

To the weight of my man and my flesh

My desires urgent back then

But now I find myself thinking of you

Unwilling to love another

The way I loved you

The way you were always meant to be

I cannot move on and these dreams

In seventh hour of the day keep showing

An image of me setting my heart on fire

And breaking my ribs to spell your name

Your name

The only one I could never forget

On table there is a ring

And my life

1 comment:

  1. So incredible.
    You're a genius for being able to capture that emotion.

    ReplyDelete